Friday, December 26, 2008

Now taking Appointments!! I have openings!!!!

I now have openings for the end of 08...and some in 2009.

If your in ATL or want to come to ATL to visit City of ink and to get a CUSTOM tattoo done by me, please call 404-525-4465 to book me.

For 2009 I will only take "3" appointments per day (so I don't burn myself out)
There is a $50 deposit to hold a spot on my list, the $50 will go towards your tattoo....but if you don't show up or you cancel your appointment you CAN NOT get a refund on your $50.

I only like to tattoo from my soul, so please come original, all I need you to do is follow these steps:

1.) Call 404-525-4465 (1pm-10pm) to book the appointment
2.) Mail a $50 money order to "Miya Bailey" to hold your spot.
3.) I will design you tattoo on the spot. All you have to do is VERBALLY tell me your ideas and I will see it clearly in my mind and I will draw it right there in front of you.
4.)If you like the tattoo please TIP your tattoo artist :)

NOTE: I don't not do price quotes, at City of Ink we design to YOUR spending budgeting meaning you name your own price and the artist will design something nice in your price range...so ALL tattoos are affordable.

I ONLY take clients that want to do at less an hour and up on their tattoos so my custom art starts @ $150, and I also design to YOUR spending budget. All sleeves and backpieces that are done in sessions are $150 per hour so you can bring any ammount you would like to bring to get started.

Miya Bailey "City of Ink"
323 Walker Street
Atlanta, GA 30313
404-525-4465 (1pm-10pm)
www.miyabailey.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com/miyabailey



No comments:

Post a Comment