Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This One Is For You Tony

Still speechless of the tragic loss, we suffered this weekend. All I can say is that this post is for you Tony.
The last thing he asked me to do was to post a picture of the old-school leg he had just finished that Friday evening.
I promised him I would post it the next day, because I had already done Friday's blog post.

Little did we know, the next days post would turn out a little bit different than initially planned. Unfortunately I couldn't keep the promise I made to him due to circumstances. But better late than never, so here it is buddy! The last tattoo you made, just for you!



For all of those of you whom would like to pay their last respects and attend Tony’s funeral. It will be this Friday.

July 9th at 15:30.
Crematorium ” Rijtackers ”
Anthony Fokkerweg 150
Eindhoven

No comments:

Post a Comment