Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Art Mondays @ Apache Cafe

I been going to the Apache on mondays for years... But lastnight was different... It was really good seeing young people there this week...so many young people are into sports, rap music, models, TV, etc.. That it's rare to see the youth at art shows & events like art Mondays....but lastnight those young people who are into art or at less inspired by other artists & creative souls were out lastnight.... Young minds hungry to learn more... Rebels of the norm.... The leaders of tomorrow...these artists will change the world... And I hope I can inspire and help as many as I can reach their dreams.... I have a soft spot in my heart for young artists.... I want to see them run the world and rebel in their art against all the wrongs of America......expression or death, real artist live by that.... It's now your turn young world.... Cover this city in ART!!

















Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment