Friday, October 1, 2010

Picture Post From Hell

I have a load of sticker pictures for my trusty readers.

First off, Mehdi's mother sent in this one, of a portrait his father had drawn of him when he was 2 years old.
Somehow she thought it might be a good idea to put a sticker over it.  Still a good and original one. I bet none of you guys thought about sticking one on a portrait done by Cornelis le Mair.

I stuck one on Roger.

Looks like someone broke into the Rijksmuseum and stuck one on an original Rembrandt.

Roger striking a pose.

One for the loo.

One of the many stickers that decorate the streets of London now.

We tried to get a sticker on all the great British landmarks, unfortunately we didn't get a double-decker bus. We did however get the Big Ben and a telephone booth.

Stickfigure with a bunkershirt on.

A bunkeragenda.

And a couple of bunkerteets.

And here my friends if you look closely, you will see a bunkersticker that has two bunkersticker world records on its name. Both fastest and highest bunker sticker ever.

Just before we left England to fly back home, I stickered the airplane we were boarding. I didn't have enough time to take a picture aswell, luckily it stayed on the whole flight and when we landed in Eindhoven I got a chance to take a picture of it.

To my knowledge this is the most original picture of a bunkersticker and therefore also the winner, so Mehdi and I will be sharing the first prize, since it was his idea and my execution of it that brought us to this picture.

Still second and third place up for grabs.

We will be attending the Eindhoven Tattoo Convention tomorrow and sunday. Come and say hi.

See you guys there.

No comments:

Post a Comment