Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wild Willem Jeger

A while ago I posted about my rare Wild Willem sighting. When I saw and documented a real Wild Willem in its natural habitat.

If you asked me then I would have said that's a chance of one in a million, and it would probably never happen again in my life time.

Boy, was I wrong! Turns out, the Willem actually got used to human presence and after a while he came back more often, looking for food, and once even tried mating with one of us, I will not state whom that person was for his sake of dignity.

All that I can say, is that the Willem, at one point became so obtrusive, that we had to take higher measures.
It was around that time, that one of our customers mentioned that he knew a guy that knew a guy that heard of a fellow whose third cousin in law is a Wild Willem jeger.

So we contacted this Wild Willem jeger guy and today he showed up, dressed in traditional Norwegian hunting attire, on the hunt for the Willem.

Yep... that's the guy! If you're asking yourself why he looks kind of like the Willem himself, that is no coincidence.
He actually disguises himself as a female Willem, to lure it into thinking it is going to mate. Only then the jeger can get close enough to slay the Willem, with his poisonous neuro-cytotoxic lobster arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment