Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gargantuan Power Update!

Wrrrrrrrooooooaaaaaaaaarrrrr!!!

I am back, and I bring with me many a present! I was out on a little mental-vacation there, sorry for the inconvenience, I know how all of you have nothing better to do with your time than read my blog.

So today is a day worth remembering, as international 'I got my life back' day.

The time has come for me to please the gods of blog once again, by having my say here and showing you some naked pictures. Errrmmm... Did I just say 'naked' pictures? I meant tattoo pictures of course.

So how about kicking it off with a pretty picture of an aeronautical heart and a dead king?

Here are two pieces Mehdi has been working on.
 Mehdi only did the upper arm, the lower arm was done by someone else.
Lucy our cupcake baking super-dooper-trooper came to get her chest done with an oriental take on the classic smile now, cry later theatre masks.

While waiting for Mehdi to finish her drawing she baked some cupcakes for us in our new kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment