Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Last Day in Washington, DC....

This is our last day in Washington, DC...we will be flying back to ATL tomorrow for the INKED Magazine photoshoot @ City of Ink and Hollyweerd Show @ Lennys on Friday.


We had a good time in DC....we are taking appointments for the NEXT trip to DC, so drop by and meet me & The CIty of Ink staff in person before we leave.


Tuki & Chris Mcadoo will both be taking WALK-INS @ Pinz-N-Needlez today. And I'm taking deposits and appointments for my next trip to DC in April....don't wait to the last min. to book your appointment..

Thank you Pinz-N-Needlez for opening your doors to us and our City of Ink clients. And thanks DC for the snow and the good food...LOL

Last day here lets make it count....see yall at the shop today!

PS...check out some the of the lastest tattoos by my partner, Tuki Carter. I will be poster pictures from the trip later tonight once I hit the bed.
www.myspace.com/tukicarter



No comments:

Post a Comment