Friday, April 3, 2009

My life...my dreams...happiness



I have one more tattoo to do tonight. I'm a lil' tired but I'm a man I can handle a few more hours. I bought a couple of movies from the movie man that comes by with all the new shit. I got something nice to smoke..and I think I still have some wine at the crib...so I'm going straight home and relax to a Hollywood night. I'm at a happy place in my life...and I really do feel blessed. The people are supporting City of Ink and believing in our dream..and the people can see it grow into reality...It's amazing to see your baby grow up. I only lose one friend (he know who he is) in this raise of City of Ink...and it's always good to drop negative energy so I don't feel bad for that lame at all...have a blessed life, fight your inner demons, and once your man enough to talk face to face I will be here ready for that invite....Within this 30 days, we have been featured in INKED magazine (again), URBAN INK (again), and PLAYBOY's A-List for best tattoo shops just 2 days ago....life is good...I'm feeling good..and all I want to do is see my family, kick off my shoes and be close to my love ones....

No comments:

Post a Comment