Saturday, April 18, 2009

Worth the Time.....



A lot of people ask me why do I take tattooing and my art so serious.. The answer is it's my LIFE... Everytime I do a tattoo I think about how many hours it will take me to do..and if this person even cares that I haven't seen my son in days because I'm sitting in one place allday tattooing and working to feed my family. Since I rarely get to see any of my children, I put that love, pain, struggle, and emotion in EVERY piece I do...yes I can be picky who and what I tattoo on people thats because I have to ask myself "Is this tattoo worth my time away from my love ones?" I have missed sooo much of my childrens life working and serving the people, and I'm afraid they won't understand why I work as hard as I do...I don't want my children to struggle like I did growing up...I remember watching my mother work 2 and 3 jobs to make sure we had food to eat...I remember my mother not eatting dinner because she wanted to make sure all 4 of her children had enough to eat and make sure we are ALL full. Now just imagine you eatting dinner, and your mother cooked it for you but not eatting herself to make sure her babies were full first....thats the strength I come from..these are the visions thats feel my heart and mind EVERYTIME I do a tattoo....I don't know if my kids even read my blogs..and like most men...its hard to express my emotions at time...but Algeria, Egypt, and Prophet..daddy LOVES you..I PROMISE I will make more time for you...I do it ALL for yall...

No comments:

Post a Comment