Sunday, May 17, 2009

City of Ink's Sophie C'est La Vie in URBAN INK...also features Imani & Goldi Gold

I woke up pretty early today, my son was over his grandmothers, and my wife was in bed so I decided to go to Vimby.com and look at some videos to get inspired so I could get in the mood to start some new drawings for my book. I got a message on Facebook from Chris (the owner of Pinz-N-Needlez) saying that the new Urban Ink magazine was on newsstands and that it featured his artist Imani and our artist, Sophie in this months issue. A few hours later, I got a phone call from Mel-Man (another COI Artist)telling me the samething Chris had told me. So I called up Demanye and told him to run over to Walmart and pick up a copy and use his cellphone camera, take some photos so I can read the article...he sent me the photos from his cell, but his cell SUCKS...I couldn't read anything just the first few lines of Sophie's article...yeah Demayne you suck for sending me those lame ass pictures...but thanks for TRYING (I guess if thats what you call trying..lol) he called me back a few minutes later saying Goldi Gold was also this months issue...so thats a REALLY good look for the family as a whole....Sophie, Imani, and Goldi all in the same issue...all my dreams are coming true and it's a real blessings to see my people get their SHINE...they ALL deserve it...once I get my own copy of Urban Ink I will post better pictures...you know sometimes you have to do things yourself if you want it done right..LOL I bet Demayne was thinking "This nigga crazy it's sunday I'm off work, I care less about yo' damn blog!"...LOL I love you anyway busta!...LOL

Congratz Sophie, Imani, and Goldi Goldi for this nationwide exposure...now HUSTLE your articles, and make MONEY!

PS...Urban Ink called my brother, "THE GREAT TUKI CARTER" I love that style shit!





No comments:

Post a Comment