Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Timescales

Hi all,

It is stupid oclock in the morning and I should be resting but I want to share my thoughts at this time. You may have noticed that recently I have not been so attentive to the site. Their are a number of reasons for this including the popularity of my kiritihi designs worlwide, Please forgive me. As a result we are currently experiencing longer waiting times than expected. I understand this can be frustrating, especially when you are waiting on a design for yoyrself. However, please remember that all work is 100% original and bespoke. As such, the timescales can vary. On a technical side we are waiting new email facility for kirituhi tattoos, this follows a number of issues that have forced a change. Please remember this is mainly a creative process and we are designing something that you will wear for the rest of your life, we will take the time to design the best we can, if we are tattooing you or not, thank you for understanding.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment