Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Flight to Washington, DC







Today I flew to DC to do a guest spot at Pinz-n-Needlez...it was a cool flight...I love seeing my other tattoo family... The energy in their shop and the people always inspires me....so I decided to pull out the old sketchbook....and just let the art do what it do...I only had a brown 005 micron ink pen and got to work.... I did 2 pieces, a drawing inspired by Jay-Z and another drawing inspired by a girl I know who will lie to get her way with men... For some reason bad girls have been inspiring a lot of my new art...maybe I need to change my circle or maybe I should meet new people and balance out my surrounds...but being a tattoo artist the only peope I really know are my clients... Not all of them are so-called bad girls but they always seem to have the most interesting stories...I'm in Tuki's hotel room right now looking at TV....he fell asleep so I'm about to head to my room and do some reading...or maybe even blog again... Who knows


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment