Saturday, January 22, 2011

Question Everything You See

I was kind awestruck today when out of the corner of my eye, I saw something move. When I turned to look what it was, I saw a wild Willem, totally in shock I ran to get my camera so I could document this rare occurence.

I got to take a picture of the Willem in his natural habitat, foraging for food I think.


Luckily the beast was unaware of my presence, so I could study it in its natural behaviour for a couple of minutes before it disappeared into the deep of night again.

There is not much known about this particular species of Willem, except for that it survives on a diet of Coca-Cola and cookies, preferably brownies. It is said that the Willem lives in dark and moist places, like caves or the man-made basements or attics.

It only comes out of its hiding place to feed, collect drawing utensils and in the mating season, wich is all year round, it comes out to seduce female Willems with its manly beard, wich can grow to fierce proportions.

No comments:

Post a Comment