Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lacking Slacking

Hi guys!

Some of you might have noticed that I've been slacking a bit on the blog lately. I know this, because some of you have already been complaining about it. I won't name any names.... LUCIE!

I could go and blame it on the fact that I was busy with moving and the whole new shop and all that. But matter of fact is I'm just lazy and I hate this blog.

No just kidding, I love the blog and every one of you guys that actually take time to read it every once in a while.
But I've noticed that I have less time than I had before to do the blog, and I want to try to take the blog to a higher quality level, so maybe I'm going to cut down on the amount of posts and focus more on putting up posts with more valid and useful information in them.

Don't worry though, I won't be cutting back on the bullshit stories and making a mock out of everything, that's a mental issue I have to work on.

 Here's a picture of a sleeve I've posted on a while ago, Mehdi got to finish it earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment