Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday

I just finished for the night...4 minutes before 1am...the police has pulled over a dude down the street from the shop... So the lights are flashing in the shop windows... I walked my client and her girlfriend & friend to their car...she is a warrior..it's her birthday and her girlfriend surprized her with 3 tattoos by me... It took allday... I usally just do 2 sessions per day but it was her bday...they drove 10 hours from DC... she has been wanting a tattoo from me for the past 4 years...and she was REALLY cool... Plus I was 15 min. late for work today... Thank you for the support and positive energy... Y'all were cool and enjoy your night....I hope y'all make it over to Magic City! Many blessings!











Posted from my iPhone

Location:City of Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment