Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pot Of Gold!

I had this really cool quote I wanted to start this post off with, but I can't remember what it was.
So I'll start off with a completely random quote.

"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.'  -Clint Eastwood

Now we got that out-of-the-way, it's time for the picture section of this intellectual post.


I had this picture in line to get posted for a while, but before I could get to it Mehdi had already done the next session on it, so you get two for the price of one! Now, how's that for a deal!?


Still not completely finished, the japanese skyscraper in the back there needs a couple of layers of exterior paint.

Furthermore we had some leprechauns over all the way from Ireland.

It was off-season in rainbow-country so Gillian and her friends got a chance to leave the pot of gold unguarded and hop on over the big pond, to get Gillian's sleeve started by Mehdi.
Ironic that she works for Disney aswell.... ( get it? being a leprechaun and all...)

Gillian! If you read this, someone hacked into the bunker blog and wrote all of this! I'm innocent! And I hope you don't hurt me the next time you come over. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
-Andy McCockinson

No comments:

Post a Comment