Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Say Cheese And Strike A Pose

You remember that special guest I was talking about last week? Well he came by today.

He didn't come to get tattooed, like you might expect of someone coming to a tattoo shop. Rather than that, he came by to ask Mehdi some questions. About his work, career and life.

That's because he is busy interviewing about 30 of the country's best tattoo artists. For a book he is writing. I can't tell you too much about it, for one, because I don't actually know much about it myself and of course because it's still an ultra hi-tech top-secret project, so don't tell anyone you got it from me.

Besides the interviews with Mehdi he also brought his mobile photo studio, so he could take some pictures of tattoos that Mehdi has done.
So we called some of our favorite clients, to see if we they could come by and get their picture taken.

And of course if we say favorite clients we couldn't forget our neighbourhood police man Dennis.

I'll make sure to keep you updated on the progress of the book, if I get any information about it. And of course I will let you know as soon as I know when it hits the stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment