Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Time to Heal...

All my dreams are coming true... But my personal life sucks right now...the blessings of doing what you love vs making other happy.... It seems like I have been doing everything to make other people happy except myself ....The closer I get to my goal the more distance grows between me and the people I love the most....my views on life are changing the more I grow and some people don't seem to grow at all....Sunday I just want to ecsape the world.... Some of COI went to check out the tattoo convention...I was hanging out with Prophet & Rabbit trying to figure out my personal life out....my leak of social life, fake friends, people using my kindness but when they are needed no one is around....trying to be an artist and evolve then your clients won't let you grow by telling you the same ideas I heard when I was 19 years old...I'm just want peace of mind.... And do beautiful artwork that will live wayyyy longer than I do...I don't like to be the cause of other people unhappiness so I distance myself from people... But when the night comes and all my friends are out enjoying life....it's just me, Rabbit, paint brushes & pencils....I found a new place to go to think & reflect in Castleberry hill away from the groupies and wanna be friends.... I took Prophet there for the first time sunday... I hope he wasn't too bored.... I remember when my dad would pick me up to hang out... It was a big deal to me just being around him studying his every move... Wanting to be just like him... He was cool to me and I was always excited to see him even when it was just overnight or a few hours.... I had to share this private spot with Prophet....to reflect, to think, to heal....


























Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment