Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TEAR IT UP @ V3

Tear me, shred me...make me fall in love. That is exactly what these new jeans at V3 did. Stole my heart right off the bat, I'm telling you. Khurt hit a homerun with these awesome torn up numbers.

I love worn in jeans. The more you wear them, the softer and faded they get. Add in some tearing and you got yourself some hot jeans to show off just the right about of skin. As a sort of exhibitionist, I love showing skin. If you are like me...then these should be an easy addition to your wardrobe.

Available in black, blue and grey...you can't beat the hot look. Men and women both look awesome in the flared style. Kinda cute..matching jeans on you and your man.

Hitting right at the hip...these aren't your soccer mom jeans. All the right curves and tears in all the right places.

For those nights out or just casual everyday wear....go to V3 and pick these up. Seriously...they are hot and done right. Don't you wanna be as sexy as you can....these will definitely help...I know they help me.

V3 baby.....it's always done right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment