Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday was a relaxing day....did a little research and writing for my film project....Rabbit ATE my weed so I was out... Lucky I had a piece still in my bong, I got some drawing done for my book "Before I'm Gone" then I got a call from one my Cali friends, they were in town....had some goodies and told me how to get a canibus card out on Cali.... then my other friend called me and said they just got in town also and he has some goodies... So it was a good day...after touching cloud 9 and drawing... We were all hungry and decided to walk over to JR Crickets before the Hip-Hop honors came on VH-1....there I ran into another dead bird.... I keep running into these dead birds.... I wonder what signs GOD is trying to send me...














Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment