Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The best laid plans of mice and men....

Many many many months ago. On the first page of my profile in Second Life, I put a line there that said, "My private life is just that, PRIVATE. If I wanted all of SL to know what I was doing, I would write a god dammed blog."

Life it seems has a sense of humor.

I would like to welcome each and every one of you to v3 Tattoo's blog.

I know right? Life truly is a circle and "never say never" has new meaning to me.



So all that said. I would like to take a moment to welcome each and everyone of you to a central location where you can see the latest releases I have. What I am working on. As well as ask questions and generally get to know me.

I believe tattoos even in Second Life, should have some meaning. They should stand for something. In a world that you can change a tattoo literately as easily as you can change a shirt, that has become something I think lots of people have forgotten. I want to change that. One customer at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment