Friday, July 3, 2009

New Releases and some Old stuff

This tattoo, is my newest. I took some Arabic Calligraphy that stands for peace and love and made a simple and striking looking tattoo. I really like this location as it allows you to wear just about any kind of clothing and the tattoo still be able to be seen. Its quite striking and guaranteed to start a conversation.


The Starstuck tattoo is quickly becoming a favorite. So much so in fact, that a special LIMITED EDITION of the tattoo has been released in conjunction with Dahlinks Jewelery. Watch for pics of it as well as more info on it here at a later date.

This tattoo has always been one of my favorites. It probably will always be so. "Rose Wrap" is the very first tattoo I made to put up for sale. I think it is wonderful looking as do many others. It is by far my greatest selling tattoo.


"Celtic Crusader" is a tattoo I have grown to really like. The sharp contrasts of Celtic tattooing and designs really worked well. I am quite proud of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment