Friday, July 17, 2009

My Deskttop is back! Some Custom Work, and the "Learning Curve"



Well, my graphics machine finally came home today. I feel like a long lost member of my family has returned. I have gotten way behind on both Custom Tattoo's and Merchandise for the store both. I will be working in the next few days to get that taken care of. I already have some in the works and tonight started back up on the customs.

I wanted to add a couple of pictures of some customs I just did tonight.

These were done for a couple, just married that wanted each to wear the others name.

Best of luck to you two !

As for more good news, I will be hard at work on several other customs I have on "back order." Hopefully those will start coming out to folks soon.

I would keep an eye on the store more things are coming, v3 Apparel, Casual Clothing. And in the midst of all this. I am working with new software. Its amazing how many things change in a couple years worth of releases in software. It is almost like starting over again. Quite the learning curve.

There are a few more of the "Limited Edition" Tattoo's that were done in conjunction with Dahlinks Jewelery left but they are going fairly fast so you might want to come by and look.

No comments:

Post a Comment