Thursday, March 4, 2010

Creating your Surroundings

Creating your own surroundings will always bring you peace....as an artist (and sometimes a writer) the mood has to be right... I'm a visual person so the images I see around me must spark some type of inspiration...everytime I step into my art studio I feel like creating art...in this space I am molding and shaping my own world...I feel we all need that type of space if your a creative soul...happiness is the ability to be happy when your alone....I'm at a very happy place in my life... I have a peaceful home with my wife & son.... City of Ink is doing very well with business and grows bigger and bigger each passing year....and my Art studio is coming along good... All I need to do is hang more art and pick out some nice funiture....only surrounding myself with positive thinkers, my life is getting better and better....


























Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment