Friday, March 26, 2010

Ease your Mind

Yesterday wasn't a good day.. But today is a new day..... I will not let anyone mess up this Friday for me...some people will try to bring you into their world, I try my best not to enter anyone else world... I try to stay in my own lane and only focus on making life better for my family, children, and future grandchildren....I know I have "tunnel vision" but that's how I'm programmed.... When I was in the streets, I wanted to be the best at what I did...no one was fuckin with me period... Everybody knew what wassup and how I got down....WAR was my mindstate 24 hours aday.... Once I left the streets and started focusing on a career and better life for my family I used that same warrior programming to run my business, sell art, and in tattooing.... I want to be the best at what I do.... Not worrying about what others are doing and staying in my own world and lane.....since I rarely ever show my other side to Atlanta folks, yesterday I open the door and let others get to me in a negative way...i feel better this morning because if they knew me a few years ago, things would have been handle a lot different...I didn't smoke weed when I was playing around in the streets... I was always ready for war at a drop of a dime...Since I have started smoking weed I can easily maintain and not lose my temper... I smoke a blunt, ease my mind... And float high above all stress, negative energy, and people I feel don't have that hustle to grind like I do....life is changing and I better get use to this change... From groupie hoes, to snake niggaz..... I have to beware and don't let them get to me....PEACE is my mindstate now....I'm a vet now.... My WAR is after.









Legalize Weed all over... It might save a hater from getting their face beat in.... Ease your Mind

Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment