Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Million Places....




Today just sucked period.....I'm not goin into detail don't want to make the shit worse.... But I have to let it out...it's funny I said that because someone else told me the samething.... they had a problem with me today.. they "had to let it out"....it's started with last night and it seem like the negative enegry followed me into today....seems like everyone is tryin to pull me in a million different places... It's getting to the point where I'm afraid to answer my phone or text... It's always something..seems like my happiness makes others sad....when all I want to do is book out cities on tour, finish my book in peace and when I'm done with work spend time with my children.... I'm a simple man...ok I'm done...


Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment