Friday, March 26, 2010

My Dream Dog

I was walking the streets of New York City a few years ago and ran into one of the funniest dogs ever.....I was smoking some purple haze and was feeling good so when I seen this dog it just made me happy.. Just from looking at him I knew I wanted to own one...a few days ago I'm walking into the comic book store looking for the 3th "Siege" issue by Marvel (very dope by the way) in Frisco and saw another dog.. Which is a French Bulldog, it gave me that same "happy" feeling I felt back in NYC..... This time I had a camera and the owner was this cool hippie chick who told me I should really buy one....this dog was REALLY cool.. Liked he smoked a few blunts...





Damn I didn't even notice his lil' doggie wee wee sticking out... That's gross as hell but i still want to buy one asap


Posted from my iPhone

Location:Frisco

No comments:

Post a Comment