Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Getting there....

I have been hard at work, trying to finish up my book "Before I'm Gone: The Art & Life of Miya Bailey" and getting my art studio together... Tonight I put together a desk my mother bought me for my bday...this new desk will be used for my water colors.... I have been working on a few new styles using different mediums.....I also have a drawing desk from Ikea today that will be used for large illustration work.... I will give yall a sneak preview of my new work very soon...here are a few update pics from my art studio:









These pieces are from Marvel Comics....I'm a HUGE X-Men fan!




My homie, Justin Huff gave me this piece... I love this photography, graphics, & art








My son, Prophet Ayim Bailey did this painting for me when he was 5 years old... I love it




An artist by the name "Blessed" did this oil painting of me and my wife years ago... I got it hanging by the door across from Prophet's painting to always remind why I work so hard... My family is everything to me.. We are "The Bailey Family"




Posted from my iPhone


Location:Peters street

No comments:

Post a Comment