Friday, August 27, 2010

City of Ink's Melvin Todd

With every tattoo I have watched Melvin Todd grow as an artist...he has now launched his own website www.MelvinTodd.com and is booking appointments fast...the other day Melvin finished up a backpiece he was working on...I love how it turned out.. I'm very proud of him... I'm hoping to get a tattoo of Basquiat done by Melvin soon...I think his style if tattoo would do one of my heros justice in a major way...he also loves doing pin-up girls so I know I will be getting a bad bitch inked on me also....

If you would like to book a tattoo appointment with Melvin Todd please call 404-525-4465 from 1pm-10pm for all details also follow him on Twitter @tat2king














Posted from my iPhone

Location:323 Walker St. Atlanta, GA 30313

No comments:

Post a Comment