Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lucky Man, Hoes, Ladies, & Atlanta

Looking at the Atlanta scene and relationships here I'm really a lucky man... I was having a deep convo with some of my friends and they were saying how they can't take any women in ATL serious because once you start liking a woman you find out a dude or even a friend also been with the same woman...that's crazy because it's like 21 women to 1 man here.... So how can you even run into the same woman another dude you know also been with? A smart man would never even get close to a woman in a sexual way who's on the same scene or same circle as himself..a wise man will never mix their different worlds....over and over I have seen it cause drama... Male egoes get hurt... The woman is embrassed because she's been with dudes on the same scene and they might know each other... The dudes find out because men usally talk more than women do.. Pride & egoes show their face and the woman is now labeled a "hoe" and every dude on the same scene know how's she having sex with everyone... Or less they think she is... because having sex with dudes who know each other is a "no no".... Yes it's a double standard and yes it might be wrong to think that way but you can't change the nature of man and their pride & ego... The double standard is REALITY... Wrong or right it's the world we live it... The reason I feel lucky is because I married a real LADY... The art of being a "Lady" is dying FAST in Atlanta...what happened to the good ole fashion southern girl who represents for her man, parents and family? Eveytime I heard stories in the streets I think how lucky I am to have one of the REAL ladies left... It's not easy for men out here in ATL some women ACT like ladies in public but later you found out their were hoes back home move to Atlanta for a fresh clean start to run from their past... Later to find out they have to compete for the best men who usally has a woman at home... They can't find a man because most men here are spoiled sexually by the easy women.... so she returns back to what she knows.. Which is using sex to get attention or to get sometime with a man... Maybe it's daddy issues, maybe it's low self esteem, maybe it's mental... I just know I'm a lucky man to have a wife like mine..for over 3 years my wife has won "Parent of the Year" at my son's school...she don't walk around town with dudes talking about her ... She don't have a crazy past....and she has always held me down even when we don't see eye to eye or I have messed up in some way.... She's a real Queen.... And I'm thankful I don't have to hear crazy shit about her in the streets...thank you, Tashia....I'm one lucky man





Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment