Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just "Miya"

I'm different... But isn't everyone different? It suppose to be that way... But the more I meet people the more it seem most are the same... Or maybe programmed to be the same...I usally get inspired by other people's stories and emotions but lately I have been getting more inspiration from animals and nature....is this just another stage in how "Miya" will evolve? How will this change my art? And why am I moving around from humans and feeling closer to nature? I feel Nature is God's voice...it's not a spoken language.. It's not written down in any so-called "Holy" book.... It's crystal clear now.. From the birds, to the insects, to lions & apes...I guess that's my religion....an anti-religion... Anti-man... And Pro Nature which is GOD....why even go back to the material world of weaves, fancy cars, clubs, hoes, niggaz, money, and vanity? Maybe because my love ones are over there in that world... And other human voices are needed to stay grounded in the real world...I guess I can't stay in dreamland everyday... But that other world is REAL more than a dream but a reality we can really go to escape from "humans" and their ways....I'm finding balance.. I'm finding my "peace" I'm evolving into something new....new wings ready to fly away like a bird....going closer to the light like a moth... Evolve.. Grow... Fly


Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment