Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I see walking....

Walking... reflecting on life....the sun is shining... giving the Earth what she needs to live... Homeless begging for money...new birds taking flight for the first time...I look down and this lizard is sun bathing...it didn't run from me... I guess it felt i wouldn't harm it... I just wanted to be on my way.... But I stop curious to see how far i could get before it ran off into the wood....it never moved.... It looks at me... It knows I have to power to take it's life or to leave it be....God all give us choices... The choice to give life or to take life...I want to give life by showing the world how I see life through my eyes...no time to be thinking deep... I have to keep it moving the walk isn't finished.


Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment