Friday, May 21, 2010

Because I Can......

Hey, howdy and welcome one and all to the Fabulous Ms. RayRay show! Khurt has unleashed me on all things V3, so suit up...strap in and get ready for the ride. *Kinda makes me want to say, "Flame On"...lol*.

V3 tattoos are incredible. If you haven't been by the store, I highly suggest you take a trip on over and browse to your hearts content. Trust me, the visuals alone make it worth your time. Ladies and gentlemen...Khurt totally services all your body ink needs.

One of the best things about V3 beyond the eye catching designs and well done details are the custom designs. Khurt's custom work is outstanding and he can accomodate your desires. You have an idea, Khurt can make it come to life for you. From the initial concept to the final delivery, communication and customer satisfaction are the number one concerns for V3.

If you haven't been to the V3 store, visit us today. Each and every tattoo comes in three different finishes, aged, black and light. You are sure to find something that makes your skin happy.

So now that I am on the loose...stayed tuned for the latest and greatest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment