Monday, May 24, 2010

The reason I walk...

A lot of people ask me "Miya, everytime I see you, your walking by yourself" that's because I walk for a reason...it's because I'm never in a rush unless I'm tryin to go see a movie or caught a flight out of town...I rarely get alone time so this is the perfect way to enjoy "peace of mind" and think of some new art ideas...and really enjoy not hearing other peoples voices....people miss so much of the small things driving... Maybe it's just my Asheville hippie side but I want to feel the sun... I want to feel the cold.. I want to enjoy each of the Earth's seasons...for example today.. Me & Rabbit were walking over to my art studio... And I almost stepped on a baby bird, because I was listening to UGK radio on Pandaro...I tried to help the bird but it started crying for it's mother...she showed up and I kept it moving...didn't feel like being attacked by birds today...but it's those small things that inspire my art and my life.. God send us lessons in strange way sometime... It's up to you to dicipher the message.








Posted from my iPhone am

Location:Atlanta GA

No comments:

Post a Comment