Monday, May 10, 2010

The Making of: "Before I'm Gone"

I have been working hard on my first book "Before I'm Gone: the Art & Life of Miya Bailey" I usally don't let people see how I create my private art...but fuck it...here you go...I never work on one piece of art at a time.. I work on a LOT of pieces all at the sametime...my mind floats around to each piece of paper... And each one is a different thought or emotion....here are samples of my pen & ink work...since tattooing is becoming more "business" this book and my film project is my ecsape from work.. It's 100% ME... I don't have to listen to other peoples ideas... It's all me all my soul.. My fears, my passions, desires... And my past... These stories WILL let you know who the REAL Miya Bailey is.... Before I'm Gone





























Posted from my iPhone

Location:Miya Bailey's Art Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment