Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Voices and Ideas...

I know you will never understand me....being an artist our minds work on different brain patterns...expression is everything to me...anything I hear and see inspire me in some way... It never turns off....voices and ideas are unlimited... When I hear your voice tell me negative things it inspire me... When I hear your voice tell me good things it inspire me... So how do you want to inspire? Or do you even care? I can't run away from the voices.. So I take it all in and put it all right back out...the good & bad...it's all put in my art... You don't have to like it.. I don't always like what you say but I have no choice but to hear it... Take it all in and create something beautiful to ease the stress...


Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment