Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Gate Keeper

Frank was back today to get some more work done on his Yama backpiece.


Yama is the Hindu lord of death. The Vedas describe him as the first man who died, blazing the path of mortality down which all men have since followed. He weighs the good and evil deeds of the dead and determines their retribution.

The guys here at the shop weren't to happy with the beautiful pictures of them I put in last weeks post, seeing that I didn't put one of myself on there aswell.
So after a quick photo session with Willem, whom was feeling a bit better today, I was forced to put up a picture of myself.



So now you know who takes the time to write to all you wonderful people everyday and keep you updated with the shop. You can even see the drawing I did for Willem in the background there.

No comments:

Post a Comment