Thursday, May 13, 2010

Double The Action, Double The Pain.

Oh.. have I got something fun for you guys today.

Remember the dragon backpiece we started this blog off with, well Danny, the nice fella whos back it is, wanted it done as soon as possible so we went all out for him and doubled up on the action.



Florencio Rojas, our guest artist was all to happy to lend a helping hand in a time of need.


After a little bit of discussing of "who-is-going-to-do-what" they got started.



By the way, I am getting tattooed myself as I'm writing this, so don't expect it to be perfect. Willem is finishing up a piece on my calve, so maybe I'll post that soon.
But enough of that, let's get back to the post.


Here a close up of the dragons head.


After a couple of hours Mehdi was left alone to finish up as Florencio had to finish up a piece of his own, wich I will include at the end of this post.


All off the shading and scales were done today. Not bad for about three hours of work.

After working on the backpiece with Mehdi, Florencio had some time to finish up this flower sleeve he was working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment