Thursday, January 21, 2010

Art from Tuesday

Tuesday my boy, Justin asked me to come over to Halo to do live art... I'm always down to do for that... Sometime I do get nervous in front of people...I have a shy side I'm trying to master....but I will do what I can for my people..so I'm sitting in Halo listening to the music..every word inspires a new image in my mind...visuals of music...I actually SEE sounds...this drawing was inspires by the beauiful women staring at me drawing...the music behind me... I feel beats travel from my spine up to my brain...."ART" there is no feeling like it in the world.. So I made love to the paper...my pen "came" art... I gave birth to a new creation... Thank you


























Posted from my iPhone

Location:Halo Tuesday night

No comments:

Post a Comment