Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hell yeah!

It's cool when people really read my twits & blogs... I posted last month about these new designer toys I thought were really dope...and today one of my followers on Twitter dropped by with the toy I twitted about...i'm very thankful for the gift... This year is going to be a good one.... I work a LOT and I do miss a lot of my life serving the people so when people bring a smile to my face it's means a lot to me.... I'm a simple man and it's the small things that make me happy...to everyone who has blessed my life with fan mail, positive feedback, words that inspire, gifts, and most of all LOVE & support.. I thank you for believing in me and making life better... I'm humbled and honored we all have crossed paths... Many blessings and I will do my best to make yall proud of me...








Posted from my iPhone

Location:City of ink

No comments:

Post a Comment