Monday, February 23, 2009

Anti-Social...who me???

I have been called anti-social lately...shit, I do tattoo fulltime until the AM and have a family at home. But tonight I'm going to hit the streets like the old days. There is a few parties tonight, and I have 5000 flyers for this friday's art show at City of Ink. Muffy's bday is tonight so I will drop by and show the lil' homie some love. Me, Demanye, Samba, and Torry (the new student at City of Ink) are all the shop...Tuki and Chris left already so they can change into "Hollyweerd" so you KNOW them niggaz going to be fresh to death...I'm going to drop off these flyers over at Slice (maybe get a quick beer) or smoke a blunt...the night is young, so its time to beat the streets, get these flyers off like the old days, and get my hustle on...

No comments:

Post a Comment