Saturday, February 21, 2009

Growing Dreams...

I listen to the people...their voices are like seeds to me and my mind is like a flower pot. Anything a person tell me I can see it visually..sometimes that's good and sometimes it's bad...the gift and the curse...I try not to focus on negative things so I let the peoples voices come in and inspire my art...My brother told me, he loved me today, my son gave me a kung fu punch to my jaw and laugh about it because he got in a good one, my wife gave me the most beautiful smile today for no reason, and this homeless dude cursed me out for not giving him some money...all of these things grow dreams, and my dreams always become my reality..and that reality is my art...my world, City of Ink....we grow dreams like fruit and feed it back to the people...since they inspired it anyway...360



I grow dreams.....respect ALL elements of LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment