Sunday, February 15, 2009

I wish I told him....

I wish I told him how much I loved him, and how I looked up to him as a big brother.
When we were in the streets, I listened to all your words of wisdom. You always told me "Souljah, you are better than these damn streets, do something with your art." I didn't listen at first, I wanted to hang in the streets with you. I wanted to be a better street soldier than you, you inspired me. You gave me one of my first guns, you taught me how to get away from the police, how to be strong even when I was afraid, how to never show emotions to another another man, and how to never look weak in front of a woman. Now your gone and all I can remember was how you looked the last time I seen you. You let the streets beat you, you let drugs beat you. While I was in college making a new crew, I wish I would have tried harder to save you from the hood. I wish I would have told you the samething you told me...I love you, and I miss you my brother. Your Pain is my pain....

I wish I told him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment