Sunday, February 22, 2009

I missed last friday's photography show :(



I hate I missed last fridays photography show @ City of Ink. I heard VERY good reviews about the show. My homegirl Carla is an amazing photographer based out of ATL. I hired her 2 years ago to shoot one of our fashion shows at City of Ink. I felt her spirit and I knew she would grow in her talent. Friday I bought 2 pieces of her work for my personal art collection. I collect photos of young artist I KNOW will be famous once their my age..so I bought a Corey Davis and Tim Friday piece..I'm a fan of both of those young men, and Carla shoot them perfectly. Tuki beat me to the punch and bought a self portrait photo of Carla herself..nice move bruh...LOL

Also try to make it to OUR 2 Year Anniversary Art Show this FRIDAY FEB. 27th @ 7pm-11pm
at City of Ink of course....free food, free drinks,and music by DJ Wildlife....be apart of the Castleberry Hill Art Scroll....blessings, Miya Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment